Thank you for your interest in the Notes for the Future Scholarship Program!
Established by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) in 2017, the Notes for the Future Scholarship Program aims to support student musicians through scholarship funding to recipients as well as a free opportunity – for all applicants – to have their audition reviewed by departments of music from colleges and universities nationwide. The program awards scholarships of up to $1,000 to promising young musicians in the United States.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a high school sophomore, junior or senior
- Plan to study music (to any extent, e.g., composition, performance, music minor) in college
- Submit an audio or video recording of you singing and/or performing the instrument(s) with which you possess the most skill
October 15, 2018: Application Opens
December 4, 2018: Application Closes
February 15, 2019: Scholarship Recipients Notified
August 1, 2019: Scholarship Checks Issued
1. Click the “Apply Now” button (below) or go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/NFTF (program key NFTF) to create an AIM account using your e-mail address and chosen password
2. Log in to your AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome page of Notes for the Future Scholarship Program application
3. Complete all required fields in the online application, provide your audition link(s) and upload your high school transcript
4. Click the Submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application