We are pleased to announce the 2016-2017 Comcast Leaders and Achievers® Scholarship Program. This program, funded through the Comcast Foundation, recognizes high school seniors from Comcast communities for their commitment to community service, academics, and demonstrated leadership. To acknowledge these accomplishments, recipients of the award will receive a one-time grant of $1,000.
- Full-time high school senior currently enrolled at a high school within a Comcast Community or otherwise approved by Comcast.
- Student grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- Student demonstrates leadership abilities in school activities or through work experiences.
- Student shows a strong commitment to and involvement in community service.
- Student plans to attend an accredited, nonprofit college, university, or vocational/technical school in the United States.
- Student will need to verify nomination by entering the Comcast School Code (CSC), provided by the principal or guidance counselor.
- Student will need to complete and approve the terms and conditions set forth in the media release included as part of the scholarship acceptance form. If the nominee is not over the age of eighteen, the parent/guardian must complete and approve the terms and conditions set forth in the media release included as part of the scholarship acceptance form.
- You may nominate only one senior from your high school to apply for this award.
- Students do not need to subscribe to Comcast cable service in order to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Employees of Comcast, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and the children and other family members of Comcast employees and employees of Comcast’s subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible.
- Nomination does not guarantee a scholarship.
- Follow up with your nominee to ensure all online application requirements are submitted by December 3, 2015. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Principal/Guidance Counselor Instructions:
- Please review the requirements above and select the best nominee to represent your school.
- Nominate only one senior. Multiple applicants will result in disqualification of all entries from your school. You will need the following information to nominate your student:
- Nominee First and Last Name
- Nominee GPA Scale and current GPA
- Nominee Email Address
Once you have confirmed the information above and are ready to complete your nomination, select the “Click to Nominate” button below to login to your existing account with International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) or to create a new account.
Please note that the Comcast Leaders and Achievers® Scholarship Program is independently administered by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS). Should you have any questions or need further information, please contact ISTS at (855) 670-4787, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To connect with past winners, please visit www.facebook.com/ComcastLeadersandAchievers or learn more about our other Community Investment initiatives at www.comcast.com/community.
Charisse R. Lillie
Vice President, Community Investment – Comcast Corporation
President, Comcast Foundation