The REACH Educational Grant Program® provides winning KFC restaurant employees with college tuition assistance.
RGMs, AUMs, Shift Supervisors and Team Members at participating restaurants with a 2.5 GPA or higher are eligible to apply. There is no waiting period.
- Selected managers receive $3,000; eligible previous REACH Grant recipients receive $2,500; first-time winners receive $2,000.
- There are TWO chances to apply each year. The current and upcoming application periods are:
- August 3 – September 24, 2020
- February 1 – March 25, 2021
- If you are selected to win in the spring round, you are not eligible to apply again during the fall round. Likewise, if you aren’t selected as a winner in the spring, you may apply again in the fall.
- Employees may apply and receive funds every calendar year.
- No citizenship or income information is collected.
- Beyond the minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA), GPA is not a selection criteria.
Applicants for the REACH Educational Grant must:
- Be a KFC U.S. Restaurant employee. (Restaurant General Managers, Assistant Managers, Shift Supervisors, and Team Members may apply.)
- Be employed at a KFC U.S. restaurant that is participating in the KFC Foundation’s 2020 Cole Slaw Donation Program. (All KFC Corporate-owned restaurants are in the Cole Slaw Donation Program; most franchise-owned restaurants participate, but not all of them do. Check with your RGM if you are unsure.)
- Be a high school graduate (or equivalent) or current college undergraduate, graduate, or trade/vocational school student (students of any age may apply).
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
- Enroll either full-time or part-time in the 2021 spring term at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or trade/vocational school.
- Be employed at a participating KFC restaurant at the time that REACH Grant recipients are announced in December 2020.
1. Click the “Apply Now” button (below) or go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/KFCREACH (program key KFCREACH) to create an AIM account using your e-mail address and chosen password.
2. Log in to your AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome page of the KFC Foundation’s REACH Educational Grant application.
3. Complete all required fields in the online application and upload any required documents (such as GED Certificate, high school transcript or college transcript).
4. Click the Submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application.
NOTE: The status Complete will display on your AIM Home page when all forms have been submitted and all documents have been verified. Applicants are responsible for monitoring the progress of all application requirements to make sure their application is complete by 11:59 pm PT on September 24, 2020. Late submissions will not be considered.
The REACH Grant application is open August 3 – September 24, 2020.
For assistance with the application process:
Click the “Program FAQ” button below to learn more about the program and get answers to commonly asked questions.
Connect with the KFC Foundation on social media: